Monday, January 03, 2005

I Take Some of it Back

As if to make a liar out of me, even though they know nothing of this blog and wouldn't care if they did, Denmarks called me back about 10 minutes after I made this morning's post. I had tried again and couldn't get through, of course. But then the phone rang. Surprise, surprise. They even seemed to know what was going on. Wow!

Now it's on to Tufts Health care who suddenly want regular reassurance, in the form of a new prescription each time I order supplies*, that I still have the same condition I've had since 1955.
*Mundane supplies, harmless stuff, no drugs, no machinery. In the name of saving money/cuttings costs they want my doctor, the supply company and themselves to do extra paper work. And, I get the added burden of keeping track of all these various parts of the process. Oh good.

No comments: