Monday, January 10, 2005

More on Denmarks HME

Despite assurances last week they still haven't delivered my supplies. What kind of operation is this?
Something that did arrive was yet another piece of mail promoting their Healthy Steps Sleep Right Program. Based on their records I may be eligble to receive replacement supplies the paper says. No kidding? Please call and speak with your rep today. Well I've tried that but all I get is voice mail. All I ever get is voice mail. Voice mail and promotional literature and assurances that my call is important to them and assurances that my supplies are on the way. Bla bla bla. I'll stop here before this degenerates into a rant.
BTW, they are part of a publicly traded company called AirProducts. According to a 5 year chart on BigCharts, APD shares have risen from a low of 23 odd to a high of 57 odd since 2001. I don't know if this link will work again but it's easy enough get a stock chart.

No comments: