Saturday, September 06, 2008

5 Reasons Why I'm no Longer Updating iTunes | Geekdad from Wired.com

5 Reasons Why I'm no Longer Updating iTunes | Geekdad from Wired.com:

Russ Neumeier writes: "I held off and held off but finally installed the new version of iTunes (v7.7.1) - the invasiveness of this application (for those readers living in the southern US, I liken it to kudzu) is starting to make me think twice about another iPod…and I love my iPod...our family loves their iPods (we have four in a family of six), but I’m growing weary of iTunes.



It started a version or two ago, but reared its head this update. I run WinPatrol to alert me to any new services or auto-runs in Windows. It took me nearly 20 minutes (and a reboot) to rid myself of unwanted Apple stuff...here are the reasons I'm ignoring the next Apple iTunes update:"

No comments: